December 21, 2020 - January 1, 2021
Fall Camp FAQ
How do I reserve a spot?
Registration can be done online or by phone at 877-822-ROPE. If you are requesting a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using our online registration system:
1. Click the “REGISTRATION” button above.
2. Choose the Package you would like to purchase. When you buy a Package, you are purchasing One or Multiple Days that you will then be able to schedule for any open spots we have on our calendar. (Please note, Packages cannot be shared amongst clients.)
3. Enter your information in the required fields. Enter your child’s name and age in the notes section.
4. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box to accept.
5. Click the “Pay Now and Complete Order” button.
6. Under the words “Thank you” is a link that reads “Schedule”. Click this button to choose the days for which you would like to register your child.
7. You will be able to schedule one day at a time. Be sure to choose the PRG location you are scheduling for carefully.
8. Enter the child’s information then click “Complete Appointment”
How Do I Reserve A Spot For More Than One Child?
Follow the above directions when enrolling a second child. Each child must be enrolled individually. Packages cannot be split amongst siblings.
Does My Child Have To Have His/Her Own Equipment?
The PRG will provide climbing equipment free of charge for all Fall Camp participants. Climbers who have their own gear are welcome to bring it.
What Kind Of Clothing Should My Child Wear?
We recommend non-restrictive, athletic clothing.
What About Food (I.E. Snacks And Lunch)?
During Fall Camp days, both Full and Half Day climbers will be provided with morning snack and juice.
Pizza lunch and juice will be served to Full Day climbers at noon.
For further questions, or if your child has special dietary requirements, please e-mail email@example.com.
Does My Child Need Experience?
No, PRG’s Fall Camp programs require no prior climbing experience whatsoever!
Do You Have To Be A PRG Member To Participate?
No. The cost of camp includes climbing time and equipment rental, as well as expert instruction. However, PRG Members enjoy 10% off the cost of Fall Camps! Members should call for the discount.
Are There Any Other Requirements For Climbing At PRG?
Seasonal Camp dues are refundable up to 2 weeks before the reserved date. Within or after that 2 week period, a credit for the full amount will be offered which does not expire and can be used toward other products or services at PRG (excluding private lesson and contract dues). To request a refund or credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to switch to a different camp date or program, every effort will be made to accommodate at no additional cost. Please note: since each camp has a limited number of available spots, we cannot guarantee availability for a different date. To switch camp dates, please call our staff at 877.822.7673 or email email@example.com.