Kids Bouldering Club
Now - September 19th, 2021
Kids Bouldering Club FAQ
How do I reserve a spot?
Registration can be done online or by phone at 877-822-ROPE. If you are requesting a payment plan, please email email@example.com.
Using our online registration system:
1. Click the “REGISTER TODAY” button above.
2. Choose the Package you would like to purchase. When you buy a Package, you are purchasing One or Multiple Days that you will then be able to schedule for any open spots we have on our calendar. (Please note, Packages cannot be shared amongst clients.)
3. Enter your information in the required fields. Enter your child’s name and age in the notes section.
4. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box to accept.
5. Click the “Pay Now and Complete Order” button.
6. Under the words “Thank you” is a link that reads “Schedule”. Click this button to choose the days for which you would like to register your child.
7. You will be able to schedule one day at a time. Be sure to choose the PRG location you are scheduling for carefully.
8. Enter the child’s information then click “Complete Appointment”
How Do I Reserve A Spot For More Than One Child?
Follow the above directions when enrolling a second child. Each child must be enrolled individually. Packages cannot be split amongst siblings.
Does My Child Have To Have His/Her Own Equipment?
The PRG will provide climbing equipment free of charge for all Bouldering Club participants. Climbers who have their own gear are welcome to bring it.
What Kind Of Clothing Should My Child Wear?
We recommend non-restrictive, athletic clothing.
Does My Child Need Experience?
No, PRG’s Kids Bouldering Club programs require no prior climbing experience whatsoever!
Do You Have To Be A PRG Member To Participate?
No. The cost of camp includes climbing time and equipment rental, as well as expert instruction. However, PRG Members enjoy 10% off the cost of Kids Bouldering Club ! Members should call for the discount.
Are There Any Other Requirements For Climbing At PRG?
Kids Bouldering Club dues are refundable up to 3 days before the reserved date. Within or after that 3 day period, a credit for the full amount will be offered which does not expire and can be used toward other products or services at PRG (excluding private lesson and contract dues). To request a refund or credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.